- GEC: Advantage Services Offices Pty Ltd t/a Gordon Executive Centre ABN 44 107 286 957
- SOI: SOI Virtual Services Pty Ltd, of Level 13, 465 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067 ABN 61 642 701 835
- Customer: any party who has engaged the services of GEC/SOI including entering the offices at Suite 1A Level 2, 802-808 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072 Australia, or at Level 13 Suite 1A, 465 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067
- By engaging the services of GEC/SOI or entering the premises of GEC/SOI the Customer acknowledges, understands, and agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The Customer is aware that GEC/SOI reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time with changes posted on the GEC / SOI websites. The Customer’s continued use of GEC / SOI services shall be deemed Customer acceptance of any changes.
Transfer of GEC virtual services to SOI
- GEC shall transfer virtual office services of phone answering, mail/business address, and meeting room package to SOI as of 1 June 2022. SOI will offer initial rates the same, or where there is a difference of services, such as excluding signage or including calls/SMS, prices in line with GEC service prices.
- GEC will only transfer those Customers who are up to date in their account through May 2022.
- GEC Customers who shall transfer their services to SOI shall be governed by the SOI Terms and Conditions for Customers transferred from GEC from the date of service transfer or from 1 June 2022. The SOI terms and conditions governing Customers transferred to SOI shall initially be identical to GEC terms and conditions: https://www.serviced.com.au/gec-soi/
- Any mail and phone answering services commenced with GEC after 1 April 2022 may be setup direct with SOI (upon transfer of signup details from GEC to SOI) and invoiced by SOI. By authorising GEC to charge a VISA/Mastercard the Customer shall also authorise SOI to use card details provided to charge invoices.
- SOI will directly assume the phone numbers/phone answering, and mail/business address, and meeting room package services of GEC virtual Customers. GEC Customers who do not indicate to GEC, by 16 May 2022, that they do not wish to transfer to SOI, provide their consent to the transfer including phone answering, mail handling instructions, invoicing, and credit card information including authorisation to charge those card details. SOI accepts AMEX/VISA/Mastercard while they do not accept PayPal for payment.
- Those Customers who do not wish to transfer to SOI, will receive a final account from GEC including credit of any deposit and credit for amounts invoiced/paid beyond May 2022.
- Any customer deposits will be transferred to SOI as well as any amounts GEC invoiced June 2022 or beyond as some GEC clients are on invoicing every three or six months (some longer).
- Your GEC phone number and fax number will remain the same, although they will become SOI numbers. SOI is a specialist in phone answering services offering a higher level of sophistication and depth of services, including online appointment book and 1300 numbers (extra charges apply).
- The target switchover date of GEC phone numbers to SOI is Monday 30 May 2022.
- The new Chatswood address for GEC Customers transferred to SOI will be: Customer Name, Level 13 Suite 1A, 465 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067. Within Sydney, Chatswood has a higher visibility than Gordon for commerce, transport and as a town centre.
- GEC and SOI, after 31 May 2022, withdraws consent for Customers to use the address – Your company, Suite 1A Level 2, 802-808 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072 – as the lease on that premise will then shortly expire. For a limited time of a few days after 31 May 2022 mail received at this address for Customers will be forwarded/e-mailed as per instructions. Any mail at GEC waiting pick up shall not be transferred to SOI and, if not picked up by 31 May 2022, shall be returned to sender.
- Google My Business listings for Customers who transfer to SOI: for verified listings do not set up a 2nd listing for the new address which is against Google guidelines. You will need to change the address as of 1 June 2022 within the existing Google My Business listing.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify GEC, SOI, and their employees in respect of all claims demands suits, proceedings, losses, costs, expenses, penalties, damages or actions arising out of the Customer’s use of services or use of GEC or SOI facilities, including but not limited to any accident or injury occurring within the premises of GEC or SOI by reason of deliberate or negligent acts or omissions of the Customer or its employees, agents or invitees whether at common law or under any legislation and provided such indemnity shall not apply to be extent of GEC’s or SOI’s negligent act or omission.
Use of Mail Address
- The Customer acknowledges that there may be delays out of the control of GEC/SOI in forwarding any mail/packages.
- GEC/SOI reserves the right to open any mail that may not have a complete address or match our customer records, for the purpose of further identification. GEC/SOI will not open all such mail. Unidentified mail shall be returned to sender.
- The address may not be represented to any entity as a residential address while individuals may use GEC/SOI address services for personal mail. Representation of the address must be as commercial offices.
- With engagement of the services of GEC/SOI and payment for those services, included with the mail services is consent to use the address of GEC/SOI as the official business address of the Customer. If GEC/SOI discovers that a party is using the address of GEC/SOI without the consent of GEC/SOI, then GEC/SOI may forward written complaint to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and other government entities such as The Department of Fair Trading.
- GEC/SOI may decline a service request for a company name believed too similar to the company name of an existing Customer, or for a Customer whose name/business may not be conducted in commercial offices (determined at the sole discretion of GEC/SOI).
- GEC/SOI mail services includes receipt of a few packages per month (only allowed for Australian based clients) and a reasonable amount of mail received. Should such policy not be followed, in its sole discretion, GEC/SOI reserves the right to terminate a service. For the Lite Mail plan receipt of packages is $5 each plus GST.
- Sending packages overseas is not allowed for virtual clients. GEC/SOI shall not accept packages for overseas customers. GEC/SOI reserves the right to refuse delivery or return to sender any packages from overseas.
- Use of the address for Google My Business: the use of the address for Google My Business shall only be as included on the webpage of a business and genuine use of the address for an office, mail, or meetings and with the consent of GEC/SOI associated with ongoing and paid office or mail services with GEC/SOI; and not for the end purpose of only gaining a Google My Business listing with no intent of using the address for business purposes other than an extra Google My Business listing. As Google My Business is a third party with their own requirements for acceptance, GEC/SOI can not guarantee acceptance of a listing. Google guidelines should be reviewed closely before submitting a listing. When creating a listing before submitting it to Google: as much as possible should be completed indicating the uniqueness of your products with categories and description, listing of your services/products, description of your business, inclusion of a phone number, and listing the hours of business of our business centre: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm business days (same for SOI).
- Google requires address verification through sending a post card with a verification code to the address. While Google may say this card will arrive within 5 business days our experience is that the post cards may take three to four weeks to arrive. Our policy is to scan and e-mail these the day they arrive regardless of the mail handling instructions in place.
Use of Phone Numbers
- Phone numbers provided remain the property of GEC/SOI.
- Payment terms are the earlier of service commencement or 7 days. Payment is required in advance of ongoing services.
- The Customer agrees to a 30 day late payment charge of $10 per invoice, if payment has not been received by GEC/SOI within 30 days.
- If a Customer has not paid by the due date, GEC/SOI at its sole discretion may suspend or terminate services with a Customer.
- In the event of default GEC/SOI reserves the right to claim from the Customer all expenses, costs and disbursements incurred in recovering any overdue monies including debt collection fees, solicitors fees and all legal costs. GEC/SOI also reserves the right to add interest at current court rates at the time of default. Such interest shall be calculated daily from the date of the original invoice(s).
Term of Services
- Generally virtual office services continue on a month to month basis with one month notice required at any time in writing by either party to the other. Some services have an initial required Customer commitment of three or six months, as part and in exchange for a preferential rate, and for these we invoice every three or six months. If one month notice to end has been given at the beginning of a consecutive period, with invoice for that period paid, then we shall refund a prorata amount for the amount paid beyond the end of the one month notice period.
- The parties agree that GEC/SOI provision of virtual services is dependent and conditional upon the Headlease and that if the Headlease is terminated for any reason services may immediately terminate without prejudice to any antecedent rights.
- Applicable for submissions of VISA/Mastercard/AMEX details: I agree to these card authorisation terms & conditions. I certify that I am authorised to use this credit card. If a payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, I understand that the payment may be executed on the next business day. I will first contact GEC/SOI if there are any questions about invoices and charges for the recurring and variable services that I have engaged GEC/SOI to perform. I understand that this authorisation will remain in effect until I cancel it in writing, and I agree to notify GEC/SOI in writing of any changes in my account information. GEC/SOI requires a one to six months notice to cancel a virtual service, depending on plan and if during an initial period, or up to one year to cancel an office agreement.
Lawful Use of Services
- The Customer shall comply with all laws, statutes, rules, parameters, ordinances and regulations applicable to its use of GEC/SOI services, use of GEC/SOI premises and facilities, and with the requirements of all Federal, State and local government authorities in relation to such use and occupation.
- If GEC/SOI or staff receive a complaint or enquiry from any government entity, banking institution, individual, or other entity in regards to Customer use of the GEC/SOI address, phone number(s), and facilities, GEC/SOI or staff may at their sole discretion terminate services with said Customer.
- GEC/SOI permits the download, display, printing and reproduction of the material on the GEC/SOI website, www.gecentre.com.au, in an unaltered form only for personal, non-commercial use or for use within your organisation. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
- This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with The Laws of NSW Australia.